Saturday, November 25, 2006

Let the Shopping Begin

A friend clued me in about the collection of good finds at Cool Mom Picks, so I thought I would share them with you too. There really are some cool things in their Holiday Gift Guide. This is not anything I receive any sort of recompense for, just some neat places to shop I thought you might enjoy. You can cruise through my favorite picks from the list below or go to the Cool Mom Picks Holiday Gift Guide by clicking on their button in the sidebar to the right. Happy holidays.

My picks:

Our Green House -- eco-friendly and something for everyone, my personal favorite.

Duck Duck Goose -- just the cutest children's boutique.

Uncommon Goods -- something for everyone, a little pricey, but just so hip. Their "Recycled" section is extra fun.

Chocolate Cake Club -- fun things for families. With a name so good, how could it be bad?

Mayhar Drygoods -- artisan crafted goodies for the kiddies.

Snapdragon Baby Socks -- socks that don't get lost. What a great idea!

Potato Ears -- very much about baby, not much to see for others on your list, but they get bonus points for the chic carseat covers.

1 comment:

Mom101 said...

Thanks for the love, Shannon. And happy shopping!