Sunday, March 04, 2007

And They Call Him Senator

I have been repeatedly embarrassed by remarks made by Senator James Inhofe (R-Okla.) from my home state of Oklahoma. This is the man who continues to claim man-made global warming is "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people." Frankly, I thought he could no longer disappoint me. Then he came up with this:

from
Washingtonpost.com
But Did Ginger Rogers Wear Flip-Flops?

By Dana Milbank
Saturday, March 3, 2007; Page A02

Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) got the crowd cheering early in the day. "I have been called -- my kids are all aware of this -- dumb, crazy man, science abuser, Holocaust denier, villain of the month, hate-filled, warmonger, Neanderthal, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun," he announced. "And I can just tell you that I wear some of those titles proudly."


*Thanks to Daily Kos for picking this up. Visit Daily Kos directly to view the ensuing discussion in comments.

No comments: