Put me on Survivor, just let me take my purse and I could make it weeks on what's in there. Of course, if the girls are with me, we'll need the handy dandy diaper bag, a durable, urban chic unisex messenger bag, built for the practical gal or guy -- $10-15 from Target. The essentials for the mommy trail are tucked inside. It's likely to have everything but the canteen. Let's see . . .
- full size sunscreen and miniature hand sanitizer
- sippy cup and curvy spoon
- chicken stew toddler meal
- Costco baby wipes
- telephone number for Poison Control
- post office receipt
- wallpaper sample
- colorful story card from on-the-go toddler meal
- plastic see-thru block
- 2 Little Swimmers diapers
- 2 Pampers Cruisers diapers (more in the car)
- vacation brochures
- another curvy spoon
- 76 cents in change
- a sticker from a size 5 toddler shoe
All in all, some better and some worse than I anticipated, but now I wonder . . . . . . . What's in your bag?
I hereby tag Sonya.