Saturday, November 18, 2006

Beantastic Trivia

In perusing other mom blogs recently, I've noticed many of us seem to share let's call it an affinity for coffee. Probably has something to do with the acquired skill of surviving on 45 minutes of sleep.

Curious person that I am, it raised many coffee questions in my mind and I found some great coffee trivia at CocoaJava.com.

I liked this one:

"Caffeine is on the International Olympic Committee list of prohibited substances. Athletes who test positive for more than 12 micrograms of caffeine per milliliter of urine may be banned from the Olympic Games. This level may be reached after drinking about 5 cups of coffee."

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've developed a dreadful habit of making coffee when the baby goes for her nap. Bad, bad, bad. And when my coffeemaker broke on a Sunday morning recently when my husband was at Mass, I almost had a stroke.