Thursday, January 18, 2007

Picking the Spring Lineup -- Trying It on for Size

Following a little reflection, I've decided this about the blog. The free-form ramblings of my mind published online seem to lack focus. So here's the goal for Spring 2007 -- a little more focus. Consequently, I'll be zeroing in on the parent perspective and developing one or two weekly columns.

You can expect to see the following making frequent appearances as I test the blog waters:

Mombot Monday -- quick tips for parenting efficiency from a busy mom of twins.

Toddler Files Tuesdays -- vignettes of toddlerdom from a toddler twin mom. That is a mom of twins who are toddlers, not a mom who is a toddler or a twin.

Wacky Wednesdays -- wacky stories of interest to parents, children of parents and parents of parents.

Thanks Giving Thursdays -- with more of a parenting spin.

And the weekend feature, appearing whenever the mood hits me, Friday through Sunday -- Mom's Political Punditry -- political commentary from a parent's perspective.

I'll be trying each of these on for size, so to speak, so if you see something you like, by all means, let me know.

No comments: