Saturday, December 09, 2006

Under the Heading "Duh"



M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Okay, the long sleeved shirt with the mini I can understand, totally. Sexy if done right.

But really, adding the yellow rubber boots and white knee socks? And the scarf, obviously because someone stopped the photo shoot and said, "Wait, she's dressed exactly like Minnie Mouse. Here, let's add a scarf and maybe no one will notice."

"It's a small world after all."


If this poor girl showed up at a party wearing this outfit, I would not make fun of her. The design person responsible for this "look," however, should be forced to drive six screaming toddlers around in a minivan for an afternoon with "It's a Small World" blaring in surround sound. If Mickey and Minnie can be singing it, all the better.



If, after my glowing review, you would like to purchase above outfit for yourself or someone you loathe/love, you can do so here. They actually have a special page encouraging you to buy this, eh-hem, "look" as a complete ensemble.

And yes, I do note the irony of yesterday's post regarding my girls' fashion sense, but wearing bloomers on your head so pales in comparison to this.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Have you seen the new Channel purses that look like trash bags?

Cool blog - I'm enjoying looking through it!

Amy said...

The saddest part is, 20 pounds ago I might have purchased this misguided ensemble.

You should have seen what I wore to my first day of high school. All I have to say is, 1984, JC Penny catalog.

My best friend is STILL talking about the beret.

Oy.