Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wacky Wednesday -- Wow, He's Buff! Wait I Mean, In the Buff.

From USA TODAY, Dutch gym to introduce 'Naked Sunday' for naturists -- "AMSTERDAM (AP) — Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff."

For me, signing up for "Naked Sunday" would be enough inspiration in and of itself to get fit. It's bad enough that someone might have to see my extra-wide mommy fanny in Yoga class, but my naked extra-wide mommy fanny, now that would be really bad.

3 comments:

Marine Wife said...

Why would anyone want to do that?! Ew-w~!

Shannon said...

Exactly. I think it's pretty gross when I use the weight machines after some hairy, sweaty, not-so-clean-looking guy, but at least he's wearing clothes.

Marine Wife said...

I was thinking it was bad enough when you go to use a machine and find the person before you didn't wipe off their sweat. Can you imagine knowing their bare hm-mm was on there. I think I'd rather just be fat and tone-free. Oh, wait, I am.